Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Eater of the Week

Now before you say anything, I know it's been a while, but you have to understand I've got a lot of Leafs-related business floating around in my head right now and with every passing day it's getting more and more daunting to think of trying to express all that in a single post, especially as midterm season is still very much a reality and as I would like to one day make over the minimum wage (keep in mind I'm in America, so we're looking at about $5/hr here) I'm really trying to take them seriously.

Therefore I'm going complete avoidance on this for one more day, but had to share this video I just found at Barstool Sports because it's awesome and I'm hoping it will buy me some favour and all in my extended absence.

So your Baby Eater of the Week for 3/6/11 is... this guy:


Judd Blackwater of the CHL's Allen Americans beating down whoever that poor sap is whose name I already forgot, which is probably the best thing I can do for him.

Also, it is my new personal life goal to figure out who these announcers are and get them doing national broadcasts. I'm thinking if we all band together and petition TSN they'll have to agree to let these guys call all Leaf games forever, right? After all, TSN is notorious for valuing the opinion of the largest fan base in Canada, which is totally obvious in the way Gord Miller and Pierre McGuire never say anything dumb and unfounded about the Toronto Maple Leafs and always express complete objectivity whenever covering their games. No, I'm sure TSN would really value our feedback and support of these new candidates, and I do believe the best way to express this support would be to march on over to their studios and yell a whole bunch of profanities until good stuff happens. But please, leave the torches at home, folks; we're not Habs fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment